ICEWare®, licensed exclusively by Intellisoft, meets all of the Identity and Credential Management System requirements for government agencies and other large organizations in a commercially available, off-the-shelf (COTS) product. ICEWARE can be configured to meet the specific needs of your organization. Intellisoft can also perform the required professional services to make your project go smoothly from inception to production.
- ICEWare® software suite:
- Provides Credentialing management that simplifies secure identity management and Access Control across an entire organization,
- Integrates disparate new and legacy physical access control and logical access control systems,
- Easily defines and manages complex business rules creating secure identity environments,
- Simplifies, streamlines, and automates Card Issuance,
- Governs and reports Regulatory Compliance,
- Establishes policy-based Internal Controls,
- Manages multi-modal Biometrics,
- Automates critical processes.
Not only is ICEWare a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) credentialing management system, but it is designed for the specific needs of government agencies and large organizations. The software is not a part of the physical access control system; however, it performs many tasks typically associated with the access control system. These tasks include: Management of the privileges of cardholder accounts (status, clearances, expiration, etc.). These privileges are set in the ICEWare database then transferred to the physical access control system(s). In addition to these functions, both legacy and new physical access control systems (PACS) are enhanced with other features not typically included in a PACS. These include mass badge status changes and strike deactivation / reactivation across multiple disparate PACS.
There are several features of the ICEWare solution that improve operational efficiencies within your organization. For example, the system streamlines the data entry process by allowing applicants to pre-register. This allows users to retrieve all data for an applicant without having to enter data. Many administrative functions such as watch lists comparisons and background investigations are also automated. ICEWARE is designed to work in a shared user environment. Privileges are not set on a workstation level. Privileges are assigned to users who when logged in are granted only the privileges granted to them by system administrators. All activities of users are tracked.
ICEWare® future proofs your security system to allow for compliance with new security directives and enable new technology to be bolted onto existing infrastructure. The software solution offered by Intellisoft is the best quality possible in the marketplace.
Click on icons below.
- ICEWARE® Allows for CHRC submissions using Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification (IAFIS) database, and other 3rd party background investigations.
- ICEWARE® enables an adjudication process which allows a trusted agent to determine if CHRC results disqualify applicant based on title 5, Code of Federal Regulations, part 731 (5 CFR 731).
- If subject of investigation is found to have a “Permanent Disqualifying Criminal Offense”, no access can be granted to the cardholder.
- Track an unlimited number of background investigations from multiple data sources.
- Tie investigation completion to access privileges.
Watch List Comparison
When new watch lists are issued, those lists can be imported into the ICEWARE® application. A comparison is then executed between the cardholder database and the imported list to determine if name matches are found.
- Utilizes phonetic algorithms
- Reverse name search
- Allows for adjudication
- Records all changes to records by user and date
- Generates reports (exports to Excel, PDF, etc.)
- New watch list entries can be added by the client manually
ICEWARE® supports the entry (or automated import) and tracking of training data.
Examples of Possible PFPA Utilization:
- PII Training
- Role Holder Training (Security Manager, Parking Manager, etc.)
Business Rules Example
- Prevent card provisioning if training not present
- Require PII Training for an ICEWARE user account.
- Track an unlimited number of courses from multiple data sources.
- Tie course completion to access privileges.
- ICEWARE® captures biometrics through the use of an open source API. ICEWARE® currently supports lumidigm, bioscrypt, LG, CrossMatch, Iris ID, and Safran.
- Multiple biometrics per person are supported.
- ANSI 378 / ANSI 379 standards supported.
- Biometric scoring
- Vascular Pattern
ICEWARE® is the central data repository for company information. An unlimited number of companies can be added to the ICEWARE® database.
- Job Titles (Roles)
- Business Type / Status
- Insurance / Date
- Contract Data (Expiration)
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
Roles / Associated Privileges
- Default Access Areas
- BI Exemptions
- Escort Privileges
- Threat Level
- Emergency Personnel
- Driver Type / Area
ICEWARE® has been deployed in environments with thousands of sponsoring organizations.
Physical Access Control
- Simultaneous provisioning to multiple physical access control systems
- Bi-Directional data flow
- Comprehensive privilege database
Based on the cardholder’s role, ICEWARE® will automatically provision privilege data to the appropriate physical access control system.
Off-Boarding can occur for the entire credential or only certain privileges associated with that credential. This process can be completed from one screen.