I get more inquiries from my website than the phone book, walk ins or my own networking in the community. My website always comes up at the top in a search for my services.Coulter Roberson
Why eBook Publishing?
While you can find an abundance of books published in print still available, the movement today is to offer an eBook version as opposed to or in addition to the traditional printed version.
- eBooks are so easy to obtain. With Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and more, reading the latest eBook is seconds away without ever leaving the recliner. It is possible to have an entire library of eBooks on a mobile device that weighs less than a pound.
- eBooks are fast and easy to publish through one of eMarketing Dept’s programs. We can make an eBook purchase-ready almost immediately. Our publishing model combines the benefits of the major publishers’ traditional approach with the control advantages of self-publishing. We have three proven eBook program packages & sales strategies for book authors starting at $45!
As technology progresses and mobile devices become the norm, eBooks will be the standard for reading. It is a new world for authors. What are you waiting for?
Is your website mobile ready?
Google made numerous changes to its search engine over the past few months. In September, Google announced Hummingbird, the biggest overhaul since 2001. Ninety percent of all search inquires have been affected. You probably haven’t even noticed.
Google updates its algorithm frequently, but earlier updates were fixated on acquiring information. Hummingbird is a big deal. It’s dedicated to a better user experience… more human friendly… better inquiry results. Those searches made from mobile devices are the motivating force behind this huge makeover. Information is now drawn from the user’s location, Google Plus, and previous searches.
Hummingbird has turned some search engine optimization experts on their heads. Many websites have experienced a major drop in page ranking. Website designers and SEO firms that make use of black hat methods to trick Google and force their client's sites to top ranking will have to re-learn their trade. On the other hand, eMarketing Dept’s ethical methods based on Google’s Search Engine Optimization Guide continue to rank high. Our clients’ monthly website traffic reports prove it.
So what makes us different?
- We know that content is king. A website with content that answers questions is more likely to appear higher in the search engine results pages. Creating content that is a match for a specific question will outperform content that doesn’t.
- We think mobile. With 46 percent of searchers using mobile exclusively, creating mobile friendly website designs is essential. eMarketing Dept’s responsive web designs are created for the optimum viewing experience. They are easy to read and navigate across a variety of electronic devices: mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop monitors.
- We use Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to find out what visitors are doing on your site. Are they shopping? Why didn’t they checkout? We try to understand your website audience so that we can write better-targeted content, strengthen marketing initiatives and create an extremely high conversion website.
Be the first company in your industry to have a mobile ready website. First-movers always have the advantage. Those who move quickly to give customers and prospective customers what they want are in for dramatic results.